- The 2360′s shredding capacity can’t be beat. It can shred up to 14 sheets of 20 lb. paper per pass. As for speed, this device can shred up to 27 feet of material in just one minute.
- This shredder can take care of a variety of materials. In addition to letter- and legal-sized documents, it can shred staples and paper clips, as well as credit cards. This means you won’t need to remove the document fasteners beforehand (and thus, you’ll save some time) and that your credit card information will stay private.
- Since this a strip-cut shredder, it has a Level 2 security rating. (Level 6 is the highest rating possible.) It’s perfect for shredding junk mail, old bank statements, and anything else you don’t want to end up in the wrong hands.
- Paper shredders can be dangerous, so it’s important to choose one that has adequate safety features. The 2360 fits the bill because it has a Safety Protection System. This includes a protective shield in the feed opening that will prevent your hands from coming into contact with the blades.
- This device will start running automatically when you place paper in the feed opening. If you ever experience a paper jam, you can use the machine’s reverse mode to clear it up.
- Overall, this device is extremely easy to use so you can use it almost instantly even if you’ve never used a shredder before. There’s a feature called “Easy Switch” which is a control element that’s back-lit and has icons that are easy to interpret.
- The 2360 has a pretty large waste bin that can hold up to 9.25 gallons of detritus. When the bin gets full, the shredder will stop running so you’ll have a chance to get rid of the shreds.
- This machine operates quietly so your office won’t get too cacophonous. That’s because the motor is enclosed in a high-quality wooden cabinet. Also, you won’t need to spend money on repairs because this device is unlikely to overheat.
- Although this machine is on the large side with dimensions of 11.75″ (height) x 15.5″ (width) x 25″ (depth), it’s easy to move around thanks to its casters.
- Most of the 2360′s parts are covered by a one-year warranty. However, the cutting mechanism (i.e. wheels and shafts) is covered for a full 10 years.
Overall grade: A.
After reading through the list of the 2360′s features, it should be obvious that this is a really terrific paper shredder. The shredding capacity is first-rate and a machine that can destroy credit cards is always worth considering. You’ll find that the 2360 is safe and easy to use, and you’ll love the fact that it won’t add to the noise in your office. If you’re in need of a high-quality strip-cut paper shredder, the 2360 is definitely one you should consider.
If you’d like to purchase the MBM DestroyIt 2360, you should really visit MyBinding.com. They have this product available at a great price and they also have all the Shredder Oil and Bags that you’ll need. Plus, you’ll get free shipping on all orders over $75.00.