Having a quality paper shredder right next to your desk is extremely convenient and secure. The Fellowes PowerShred PS12-CS is an excellent deskside shredder. The PS12-CS boasts of level three security, SafeSense technology and rapid shredding. This video takes a closer look at the 12-CS in action and discusses its features.
Posts Tagged ‘Cross Cut’ on MyBindingBlog.com
Learn everything you ever wanted to know about cross cut paper shredders and the cross cut paper shreds that they produce. In today’s world, most organizations prefer a cross cut paper shredder to help ensure that documents are fully destroyed. When paper shredders were first introduced to the market they simply cut documents into long strips. However, cross cut shredders cut sheets into much smaller chunks. They cut sheets both vertically and horizontally. Cross cut shredders are also known as diamond cut or confetti cut shredders and can have a security level between level 3 and level 6. However, level five and level six cut shredders are often referred to as micro cut paper shredders or high security paper shredders.
- The DX18-13 is a workhorse of a shredder that can destroy up to 20 sheets per pass. This machine also has the ability to shred CD’s and credit cards, plus it can run continuously.
- Your company’s inside information will be safe because the DX18-13 is a cross-cut shredder. It even has a Level 3 security rating for your peace of mind.
- This machine is perfect for shared work areas. It has a 13-gallon waste bin and it offers jam-free performance. Plus, the device works quietly so you and your colleagues can stay focused when someone is shredding.
- Maintaining the DX18-03 is a snap. Not only does this machine come equipped with an automatic oiler, it’s self-cleaning so it will stay in great shape.
- Finally, the DX18-03′s cutters are backed by a lifetime warranty. The rest of the shredder is covered by a 2-year warranty.
In today’s world, sensitive material is found on a variety of mediums other than paper. A few examples include credit cards, CDs, and floppy disks. And while some shredders can handle these items, there are other forms of media that require a special shredding device. Multimedia shredders are extremely helpful in destroying all your classified materials, no matter what form they come in. Here is a look at a few options.
If you’ve been thinking about upgrading your shredder, now is the time! Right now over at MyBinding.com, several name-brand shredders have had their prices slashed. The selection ranges from smaller personal shredders up to large, industrial models. Here’s a sampling of what they’re featuring:
Martin Yale and Intimus: Two big names in the shredder industry, these related companies have been producing high quality devices for years. A few of their shredders that are on sale include the Martin Yale 1000CC, for deskside use, the 2000CC (shown) for smaller offices, and the 5000CC for departmental shredding. Each of these is a cross cut machine with a warranty backing. And in the Intimus line, you’ll find the Intimus Pro 26CC3, a cross-cut shredder designed for use in home or small offices. Read the rest of this entry »
The smallest CleanTEC Shredders are made for smaller offices. This line offers five models in security levels 2, 3, and 5. These smartly designed shredders are perfect for small to mid-size offices shredding an average of 100 to 400 sheets per day. Most models have powerful enough motors to accommodate staples, paperclips, credit cards, and CDs/DVDs. Their quiet design is perfect for keeping noise to a minimum with the steel cutting heads sitting on rubber shock mounts that work to absorb sound waves.