Fellowes makes excellent document finishing equipment, especially when it comes to binding machines. One of the company’s best thermal binders is the office-friendly Helios 30. Here’s a rundown of what this machine has to offer:
Thermal Binding | A MyBindingBlog.com Category
Summer will soon be drawing to a close which means it’s time to stock up on supplies for the new school year. Luckily, you can get everything you need and save money during MyBinding.com’s Back-to-School Savings Event! Take a look at some of the things we have on sale:
- Now is the time to get a new laminator. We have a number of these devices available at low prices including the school-friendly GBC HeatSeal Ultima 65. This terrific roll laminator can be yours for just $1,499.95.
- If you’re thinking about binding your own yearbooks this year, you’ll want to check out our Yearbook Binding Starter Kit. The kit contains the Pro-Bind 1000 thermal binding machine and 50 hardcover cases so it’s easy to begin binding your school’s yearbooks. The kit costs $749.95.
- We have a lot of laminating and binding supplies on sale, including laminating pouches, black plastic binding combs, and three-ring binders. If you happen to need supplies that are not on sale, you can still save money by using our 15% off coupon. Just enter coupon code “AUG2011” when you check out. (Some restrictions apply.)
Thermal binding is a fast, easy way to produce great-looking documents. One of the best machines on the market for this is the Pro-Bind 1000. Here’s a quick look at it so you can decide if it’s right for you:
- The Pro-Bind 1000 can bind both hardcover and paperback documents so all of your work can look as professional as possible. The documents can be up to 3/4” thick.
- Using this thermal binding machine is incredibly easy. It offers one-touch operation so you can get the results you need without a lot of hassle.
- The Pro-Bind 1000 warms up in just 3 minutes, and there are both visual and audio indicators so you’ll know when you can start binding. You can bind multiple documents at once which will be really helpful when you’re trying to meet a deadline.
- This device has the ability to go into standby mode after it hasn’t been used for a while. This cuts down on energy consumption and also prevents the motor from overheating.
- Finally, the Pro-Bind 1000 comes with a 1-year warranty.
The UniBind XU238 Dual Heater Binding Machine offers fast, secure binding without the extra step of punching your document first. The XU238 can bind up to 16 books at once and requires no warm up time, making it ideal for offices needing speedy results. Here is a closer look at the details.
The Galaxy E-Wire Binding System from Fellowes is one of the best machines to choose if you need a light-duty electric twin-loopo wire binding machine. What to know what makes it the best? Keep reading!
- The Galaxy is best for users who need a light-duty machine. This device can hind documents that are up to 130 sheets long. While you won’t be able to bind incredibly long documents, you can still assemble reports, proposals, and more.
- This device has an electric, vertical punch that can handle up to 20 sheets of paper at once. The punch will produce the right hole pattern for twin-loop wire spines. The dies are releasable so you can punch a different amount of holes of necessary.
- The Galaxy has an adjustable dept of punch control that you can use to punch the holes either close to the paper’s edge or far from it. Adjusting this setting can make your books more securely bound, so it’s a nice feature to have.
- All of Fellowes’ machines are aesthetically pleasing and the Galaxy continues in that tradition. This is a modern-looking machine that also happens to be durably built. It’s backed by a two-year warranty.